Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hand Milling Sorghum

Hand-Milling Sorghum [www.americansorghum.com]

What a great time I had at the Lawrence, Kansas, MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR!I was asked to come to the fair with sweet sorghum canes and help the makers of “Grainmaker Mills” demonstrate their hand-driven sorghum mill. So, I loaded up a few bundles of cane and headed to Kansas! I also packed a gas(...),What a great time I had at the Lawrence, Kansas, MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR!I was asked to come to the fair with sweet sorghum canes and help the makers of,What a great time I had at the Lawrence, Kansas, MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR!I was asked to come to the fair with sweet sorghum canes and help the makers of “Grainmaker Mills” demonstrate their hand-driven sorghum mill. So, I loaded up a few bundles of cane and headed to Kansas! I also packed a gas(...)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Repost.Us